The JNLR/Ipsos MRBI have just published their latest report showing daily radio listenership at 83% – that is 83% of all adults – 3 million listeners (15+), listening every weekday.
Irish listeners tune in for an average of 4 hours per day during the prime 7am to 7pm time (Irish Adults listening Mon-Fri).
- Morning Ireland is the most listened to show in Ireland with 439,000 listeners, an increase of 6,000 since July
- Pat Kenny’s morning show on Newstalk remains at 134,000 listeners
- Newstalk Breakfast increased by 25,000 listeners year on year to 178,000
- The Anton Savage Show on Today FM dropped 3,000 listeners to 191,000
- George Hook’s Right Hook has a record 148,000 listeners – an increase of 35,000
- Today with Seán O’Rourke is up by 33,000 since last year to 328,000
- Joe Duffy’s Liveline has increased by 2,000 to 371,000
- Ian Dempsey’s breakfast show on Today has dropped to 181,000 listeners from 183,000 in July